Tokyo mew mew Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirei Omoide

2 posters

Go down

Kirei Omoide Empty Kirei Omoide

Post  MiyukiArisu Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:01 am

Kirei Omoide

By Kimiko-chan

A young girl of about 6 stood by herself the corner of the noisy and boisterous room, looking like she was going to cry. She was not of normal appearance, so I will describe her to you. Though her white hair was normally straight, it had been teased until it hung in defiant curls upon her shoulders. She wore a dark purple dress that could almost be considered black. The dress only went back her knees and she wore little black shoes. In her hand, she clutched a black case holding onto it as if her very life depended upon it. Her small ears faintly caught the sound of footsteps coming toward her above the clamor and she turned her head that direction. The person coming toward her cried, “Miyuki!”
I shook my head, as if trying to let my memories go back into my head. Why did they have to come up on this day of all days? I let out an exasperated sigh. Oh, I am supposing that you readers want to know who I am…
My name is Miyuki Arisu Naoki. I am newly turned 15, and I think that once I turned 15 my life took a turn for the worst… But maybe it took a turn for the best, I must say of which I have not had time to choose yet.
You see, I grew up in Milan, Italy until just recently. I lived with my Aunt and Uncle Miyawa. As it turns out, I thought they were my parents. My real parents, however, worked for the government and separated me and my twin Reiko at birth. I was sent to Italy to live with my mother’s brother, his wife, and their two children. (Whom I thought were my siblings) Because we were all so close in age, we threesome got along well. Their oldest child was Tomoko Arisu Miyawa and she was only a year older than I. As she hated to be called Tomoko, everyone simply called her Arisu. Yes, we also had the same middle names. Being the oldest, she seemed to think it was her job to the sensible one. Her younger brother and also her twin was Carlos. I must admit that growing up Carlos was great fun, for he was very mischievous.
Now, I must stop here and mention Giovanni Gonzales. Giovanni was not related to any of us in any way, but he was Carlos’s closest friend (other than me that is) and fellow conspirer. He was two years older than me and one year older than my twin cousins.
Now here I am, 15 and living in Tokyo, Japan! Luckily, I taught myself Japanese in middle school. My parents came back, having resigned from their jobs and wanted to join our family again. Yes, I did say our family. When I loved with them back to Tokyo, I found out that my split our entire family up. Not because we were unwanted, we were spilt up for the safety of our lives. My parents wanted to ‘give us a normal childhood’ as they say. As I was saying, now I live with my older brother Christopher who is 25, my older sisters Zakuro and Kimiko who are 17 and 16, and of course my younger twin Reiko who is also 15. Actually, I might insert here that she hates the name Reiko. For having grown up in Texas with Christopher (who is also named Shinji), my parents gave them the English names of Kiiui and Chris. Yes. I have one brother and 3 sisters! Now you understand why I am not sure my life is changing for the better.
I am snapped out of my thoughts as Chris knocks impatiently at the door of my room, “Hello in there?” His southern accent is annoyingly attached to everything he says to me.
I turn to glare at him, “What?” I snap at him much annoyed.
He put up his hands looking somewhat offended, “Whoa! Seriously chill Miyuki! I was just wondering who was going to take you to your audition.”
I narrow my eyes at him and frown, “I will walk. Fresh air is good for your body.”
“Or your nerves,” Chris mutters to himself.
My mouth drops open in disbelief, How much more annoying can he be? I stand up from my bed and shove Chris out of my doorway, and then I slam my door. I couldn’t help myself; brothers are so annoying. It was at that moment that I sorely missed Carlos and Giovanni. Because even if Giovanni teases me like Chris does, Carlos was always there to balance it out. Feeling tears smart in my eyes, I walk over to my desk and pull a large black case out. Setting it on my bed, I stare at it and sigh.
A young woman hurried over to Miyuki, pulling with her three children. Two of which, were carrying a viola and a violin.
“Miyuki?” she began in concern, “Darling, are you okay?”
Miyuki weakly tried to smile, “I’m okay, Mommy.” She set the black case she had been holding onto the ground and opened it. She withdrew from it her own violin. Tightening the bow strings, and putting her shoulder rest on, she prepared herself.
Her mother smiled, “You’ll do fine. I’ll be waiting in the audience. Giovanni, come with me.”
Giovanni, at the fun and bratty age of 8 was a terror to sensible Arisu, smirked. He leaned over to Miyuki and whispered, “You’re going to be great, baka! Just because you’re going to be playing your first recital piece in front of half-a-million people, doesn’t mean you’re going to mess us or something.” He winked at Miyuki and skipped of with Miyuki’s mom, proud of himself for using a Japanese word.
Miyuki’s fingers grasped her violin tightly and tears began to fill her eyes. Arisu’s brows furrowed as she glared at Giovanni’s back. Though she had no idea what he said, it must have been bad to make usually-so-calm Miyuki. But then, she remembered her own solo recital, and how nervous she had been. Arisu quietly walked closer to Miyuki, “You’ll do just fine, Miyuki. I promise.”
Carlos, following his sisters example in comforting his little sister, put his arm around Miyuki’s waist. “You’re gonna be amazing!” Miyuki swallowed her tears and flashed a grateful smile at both of them. Upon seeing her grin, Carlos let go of Miyuki and got out his viola. “Yay! You good!” he cried cheerfully in broken English.

Once again, I shook my head, bringing myself back to the real world. I pick up my violin case, remembering that the violin I used when I was 6 was much smaller. Sighing, I grab my bag that holds all my sheet music and shoulder rest.
Walking down the stairs, I am greeted by several members of my family. “Hi! Miyuki!” cries Kimiko. Kimiko is so immature that sometimes I wonder if she’s really my older sister.
“Hey.” Kiiui holds up a peace sign more less than 3.4 milliseconds. That’s just how she is… blunt and tomboyish. She winces slightly at the dress I am wearing. No, not because I look horrible. Kiiui just hates dresses. Period. I nod to all of them, but say nothing.
I open the door and walk outside. The sky is blue and clear, but I take little notice of that. The 12 mi. walk begins getting kind of monotonous, and I find myself thinking. Something I seem to do a lot, since I arrived in Tokyo.
Miyuki soon found herself sitting on a large stage in front of quite a few people. Her nervousness came back with a force that was greater! Her only comfort was Carlos and Arisu sitting next to her. They both started learning violin a year before Miyuki, and the little girl idolized their talent.
When it came to Miyuki’s turn, she felt her knees shaking. Somehow, she found her legs moving her toward the stage. She began playing and looked out at the audience. Her mind went blank. Flustered, she forgot how to play the song. She quickly recovered and stumbled through the piece with the piano accompanying her. By the time she was through, her eyes were wet with tears. She had enough dignity to walk off the stage, then she... ran.

I bite my lip, feeling pain simply remembering that painful night. I suddenly hear voices and I look up from the ground. I was there at the audition hall. Since I now live in Tokyo, I had to quit my orchestra group. That was seriously part of my life. So I came here today, looking to join another.
I open the door and walk inside. I notice the time on a nearby clock: 3:45. Good, I have 15 minutes. I let out a sigh of relief. I feel like I’m to be sick. I walk swiftly to the bathroom, and splash water on my face. Why am I so nerous? I’m generally so calm. I’ve been through auditions before many times. Then, it hit me. My family isn’t here. No, not the biological family. I mean my mom, dad, Arisu, Carlos, and Giovanni. I need my family... just like when I was 6.
Miyuki locked herself in her room at home. Her family could hear nothing coming from the room... except her sobs. Carlos’s usually cheerful mood was gone, Giovanni wished he hadn’t teased her, and Arisu paced back and forth wanting to talk to her little sister. She timidly walked to Miyuki’s door and knocked. Her only greeting was sobbing. Arisu timidly tried the door and found it was not locked.
She stepped inside and saw Miyuki lying face down on her bed. “Miyuki?” she tried, “You did wonderfully tonight.”
Miyuki threw her words at Arisu, “I did not! It was horrible! I forgot how to play my song!”
Arisu shook her head, “When you did play it, I thought it was beautiful, You had the song in tune and the tonalization was nice.”
Miyuki sat up quickly and bit her lip, “Thank you. I-I- I should have worked harder!” she burst out sobbing. Arisu said nothing, but hugged her sister. “I will practise more. Please help me, Arisu.”

I shut my eyes, feeling tears run down my cheeks. I do not care if anyone hears me. I do not care what they might think! They’re my family... my family... My phone rings and I jump. Probably Chris calling to tease me... I think. I slowly pick it up. “Hello?” I answer quietly.
“HEY! She picked up! Dude! She picked up! How are you, You little baka!” a loud, annoying boy shouted into my ear.
I feel my mouth drop open; for I know that voice anywhere. “Giovanni!,” I shout back in Italian, “I am NOT a little baka. That would be you.”
Giovanni is quiet for a bit like he was thinking, “You’re right,” he begins, “You’re a big baka!
I roll her eyes, “You are so weird as usual. Who were you talking to?”
Giovanni makes no reply, but another voice comes through the phone, “Hello!” The happy voice greets her in a British accent that made it apparent, she studies in England.
“Arisu!”
“Uh... and Carlos?” the much offended boy corrected me.
“Who’s Carlos?” I smirk, “I don’t know a Carlos.”
“Ha ha ha ha. Miyuki you’re funny. What are you doing?”
I close my eyes for a minute and sigh, “I’m at my violin audition for a ochestra here.”
“No way!” Giovanni cries, “Good luck!”
I nod, then remember something. I quickly run out to the lobby. 4:00! “Um... and I actually have to go right now.”
“You’ll make it, Miyuki!”
“You’re awesome!”
“Go get them baka!”
I smile to myself, then prepare myself for my audition. When my name is called I walk up to the stage. A light smile graces my lips. I’m not alone. My family still loves me. I can do this. I put my bow upon the strings. Then, the music starts.

This is just something I wrote... Kawaii, ne?

Last edited by MiyukiArisu on Mon May 12, 2008 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'Cause I like forgot the ending... -W-)
MiyukiArisu
MiyukiArisu
Admin

http://profile.imeem.com/uVbM1jm

Back to top Go down

Kirei Omoide Empty Re: Kirei Omoide

Post  Momo-chan Thu May 08, 2008 1:25 am

KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Momo-chan
Momo-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MiyukiArisu Thu May 08, 2008 8:08 pm

Oh my...

I forgot the ending... ack ack ack.

I'll fix it, but I don't have teh link.
MiyukiArisu
MiyukiArisu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo-chan Sat May 10, 2008 8:12 pm

Ah sou desu ka?
Momo-chan
Momo-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  MiyukiArisu Sat May 10, 2008 9:15 pm

I don't have the word doc. with me here....

(HINT HINT)
MiyukiArisu
MiyukiArisu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Momo-chan Sun May 11, 2008 3:41 am

Ara?
Momo-chan
Momo-chan

Back to top Go down